Check out the latest issue of the Industrial Engineer magazine on the IIE website at http://www.iienet2.org/industrialengineer/Details.aspx?id=40490.
It highlights how Emily’s involvement with IIE YP and attendance at the IIE Annual Conference helped secure the next step in her career. Congratulations Emily!
(sponsored by the IIE – Industry Advisory Board)
This new contest is intended to help offset some personal expenses for an IIE – Young Professional (YP) that wants to attend the IIE Annual Conference – and their company is not paying for them to attend.
A single cash prize of $1,000 will be issued to one winner.
Deadline for submissions is March 1, 2016
- Must be an IIE Young Professional
- Must be planning to attend the next IIE Annual Conference
- Their parent company is not paying for them to attend the IIE Annual Conference
- Best reasons & needs expressed in a written essay.
Winner will be notified by March 31st
In 200 words or less, explain why you need the $1,000 cash prize money, and what your planned activities are when you attend the upcoming IIE Annual Conference.
In an email and MS Word document, please include the following responses:
- Your name
- Your e-mail address
- Are you a member of IIE’s Young Professionals? Yes or No
- Are you planning to attend the IIE Annual Conference? Yes or No
- Is your parent company paying for you to attend the IIE Annual Conference? Yes or No
- In 200 words or less, explain why you need the $1,000 cash prize money, and what your planned activities are when you attend the upcoming IIE Annual Conference.
Please send your submission to:
- Steve Snelling – email@example.com
- Danny Faucette – firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks! We look forward to seeing the winner in Anaheim!