IISE Young Professional – Annual Conference Expense Contest
(sponsored by the IISE – Industry Advisory Board)
This contest is intended to help offset some personal expenses for an IISE – Young Professional (YP) that wants to attend the IISE Annual Conference – and their company is not paying for them to attend.
A single cash prize of $1,000 will be issued to one winner.
Deadline for submittals: March 1st 2017
- Must be an IISE Young Professional
- Must be planning to attend the next IISE Annual Conference
- Their parent company is not paying for them to attend the IISE Annual Conference
- Best reasons & needs expressed in a written essay.
Winner will be notified by March 31st
In 200 words or less, explain why you need the $1,000 cash prize money, and what your planned activities are when you attend the upcoming IISE Annual Conference.
- Your name
- Your e-mail address
- Are you a member of IISE’s Young Professionals? Yes or No
- Are you planning to attend the IISE Annual Conference? Yes or No
- Is your parent company paying for you to attend the IISE Annual Conference? Yes or No
Where to send submissions:
Send an e-mail with attached Word file to
- Steve Snelling – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Danny Faucette – email@example.com